Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday 8 November 2011

How to Fastup Utorrent Download (1000% Working)


  • Hi to all. Yea you heard its right. Settings that i am going to show is really for me. i hope it will help you lot.
  • In my experience Utorrent accelerator also does not helpful compare with this Settings. Because it is working 100% for me. My download speed is 4mbps (512kb). But i got download speed up to 324kb. 
  • If you want to know whether it is true or not just try it yourself
  • One thing you need to setup in your mind. Fast up meaning is nothing but what is you original download speed given by your Net Providers.
  • Follow my Screen Shots








  • Set the settings above i mentioned then download anything as your normal download speed instead of 1kb or 2kb on Utorrent.
  • Enjoy with this trick
(Join This Site For More Info)

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →